Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

We now have registeries!

Tiffany and Ray started the registeries they have one at Babies-r-us; one at Target and one at Wal-mart....so that is fun. They thought the ABC bedding at Babies R Us was too expensive....but there is some really cute ABC bedding at Target that is much more reasonable....so I'm OK with that.....it will still look cute in the exsisting grandchild's room.
I guess I'm having some anxiety about how to even help take care of two babies at once....I've been having dreams about it.....I'm sure it will be OK.....lots of others have done this...so I'm sure we can do it too......I'm just glad that we have the space and can help out.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad too... I don't even like to think about what it would be like here alone!!

    ReplyDelete