Search This Blog

Sunday, February 15, 2009

I need some motivation



What I really should be doing right now is my school work....instead of blogging.....but I'm just not feeling it for school this week....so I guess I'll wait until the last minute and let procrasitnation be my motivator. What really concerns me right now is .....wondering what sex twin b is, wondering what Tiffany will pick for a nursery theme, wanting to get the ball rolling on all we need to do get the house ready for Tiff and Ray and the twins......this is our "to do list"
  1. Finish the bookshelves (so we can get the rest of the books out of the back room.
  2. Paint the guest bathroom
  3. update the fixtures in the guest bathroom
  4. clean out the back bedroom
  5. Paint the backbedroom
  6. furnish and decorate the back bedroom to make it another guestroom
  7. figure out more/better storage for clothing
  8. get the nursey ready (once Tiffany and Ray are here)

So we have until the end of May.....and we are planning a Springbreak road trip to Santa Fe and Taos, New Mexico. I'm thinking we need to get busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment