Search This Blog

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Baby Showers



I found this stuff for Tiffany's Baby Shower.....it is beyond cute. Then it turns out a work friend is also expecting twins and she is about 2 weeks behind Tiffany...so I thought I could host a shower for Erin in May and then Tiffany's will be in June. The good thing is I was able to buy the plates/napkins/cups in bulk and save plus I had a coupon so I saved again.....that makes me happy. There are people to help with both showers so that will help.....as long as I let go and delegate. I was major disappointed when I learned this specific diaper cake is discontinued....all of them are now the tiered ones.....and some are even cheaper...but that wasn't the point....I wanted this one.....my other dilema was if it would be OK to use the same center piece for both showers....I need to check the etiquette on that one....but I decided I could make the one in this picture...you can buy the babies....so that is what I will do. I ordered 30 really nice thank-you cards in this theme and two corsages...with two babies in a pea pod....the package came yesterday.....they are so cute...Bill said they are big and gaudy. I'm basically buying stuff early so I don't get hit with all of the expense at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment