Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Just call me Grandma


I've been following Tiffany's blog and decided I needed one too....from grandma's perspective. I'm so excited about the twins that I can hardly contain myself....plus I already have a beautiful, perfect....smart....gifted....sweet...happy grandson....Joey ....Here he is at 1 year old. I knew I always wanted be be a grandma...But could not even begin to imagine the utter joy it would bring....so I thank Blake and Molly for my first taste of that joy.
The funny thing....Tiffany is a very competitive peson...when I first learned she was pregnant...in the back of my mind I thought she is going to have a tough time beating Blake on this one.....well wouldn't you know it.....she found a way...with twins.....not that twins beats Joey.....Joey as the first grandchild will always be special....but the twins are special and exciting in a very big way too.......but then I guess there will be something special and exciting about all the grandchildren!

1 comment: