Search This Blog

Monday, February 6, 2012

The closet is done...mostly


before


after


















The closet is mostly done, I probably need do do 2 more boxes ....I found one when I was doing a little bit of organizing in my closet. So, I need one more and I ran out of modge podge.  But I have to say, I'm really pleased with the results.

My last blog post was the directions on covering shoe boxes with wrapping paper if you are inspired to try this at home.



Time to move on to my next project.  I'm not really sure what that should be...keeping my closet and clothes organized seems to be an ongoing project....so I'll just work on that as I go.  I did try an idea from pinterest for my t-shirt drawer...I don't think I saved any space...but the fact that you can see them all is a good thing.

 
This blog also has other great ideas for closets....I need to re-read for more ideas.
My craft/sewing room is also a disaster...really too much to take on at once...so I try to do just one little organizing project in there every weekend in the hopes that by the end of the year I will be good.  I cleaned and and organized the party supplies and and gift bags this past weekend....and looked around trying to decide what to tackle next...I decided finishing a few half finished sewing projects would be good.  Below you can see what kind of mess I'm dealing with...really it's a miracle I get anything done in here!
Last but not least....the garden plans have started,  I found this site where you create a login, it's free.  You put in your zipcode and select the vegetables you would like to grow and it tells you when to start indoors and plant outside. 



We went to the garden store and bought some seeds so this week I'm starting my spring veggies indoors.  Last year our garden didn't do that good....it was just too dang hot.  I'm hoping for a better year this year with better timing.

Another idea I got from pinterest was to grow potatoes in a barrel...so we also got a big wiskey barrel (half barrel really) plus some peat moss and potatoes....I'm excited about this project.



That's all for now.  Need to get to work so I can pay for all my projects.
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment