Search This Blog

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas

OK...so I'm a little behind in posting pictures of the Christmas decorations...but have no fear...we were in the spirit in plenty of time! So here are the outside decorations:

then 2pictures of the trees, I forgot to take a picture of the upstairs tree.


This is the big tree, lit on Christmas Eve...with all the gifts.




Then without lights...same tree






My angel tree
the next few pictures are the tables ready for Christmas dinner


The children';s and Adult tables....I love my Christmas dishes.

Now a few of Christmas morning....Blake loved his Bacon shirt...Joey Loved his race car and drums....I was surprised with a new golf bag and key necklace....and I'm tickled with the iPad2.
Bill loves his kindle fire....
. We are waiting the the Cervantes crew to come over after the twins take a nap for round 2 of gifts...but so far Christmas 2011 is a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment