Search This Blog

Friday, November 18, 2011

I'm in

Follow Me on Pinterest A day or 2 after my vent about being snubbed by Pinterest .....I got an email saying "I'm in!!!" Well, all I can say is: this is the most addictive thing ever. I've been an absolute pinning fool this week....one problem I have though, is sometimes I'm not really sure what board to pin something on.....like do I pin it to the craft board....or the for the home board.....so many decisions. Having visual reminders of all these great ideas is so invigorating. In the process of looking for all these ideas....I've come across several great blogs to follow.....so that is a plus.

I got some great ideas for Thanksgiving next week, I'm going to print some name tags, have some printable actvities for the boys, and have a fall candy bar, with one of my vases holding cake pops....I can't wait to try these!

No comments:

Post a Comment