Search This Blog

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Beyond behind


I'm so far behind I don't even know where to start.
  • Had some health scares and issues to deal with, but that is mostly better....I just have to make some changes to my life style that will not be easy.
  • Went on a wonderful spring break trip to New Mexico with a stop in Amarillo on the way.
  • Had a quick Easter weekend trip to Washington DC...it was amazing...didn't see everything but saw a lot.
  • Went to Tiffany's showers in Los Angeles and one in El Paso....plus getting ready for her shower here....it's a whirlwind of activities
  • Molly and Joey have been visiting while Blake is in special forces selection...I'm pretty stressed about that....but that is his choice.
  • been mapping out my crazy busy summer....looks like no rest for the wicked.....schools out June 5, conducting training June 9 and 10....will go to AZ soon after that to help with the move and nursery for Tiffany and Ray.....plan on staying a week to 10 days. July Bill and I will do something to celebrate our anniversary, then at the end of July I'm presenting at a conference, then I'll head back out to AZ for the twins birth...I hope they wait for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment