Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Getting ready for 2012

I recently discovered pinterest and now I'm loaded with ideas for getting ready for new years resolutions.
  1. Lose weight, I will get down to my goal this year. I lost 35 lbs in 2011 (of course I gained a little back over the holidays....but we won't dwell on that) I will got back on the 17 Day diet...this is the best plan ever....I feel great, more energy, sleep better....when I'm following the plan.
  2. Exercise.....this is my least favorite thing to do....but I will use my elliptical at least 5 days a week.....I will probably need to come up with a reward system for this.
  3. Declutter and organize.....I'm loaded with some great ideas for this. We really need to start simplify.....getting ready to down-size and retire.
  4. Decrease debt and save.....live more frugally....again preparing for retirement.
I will report my progress on these goals

No comments:

Post a Comment